Thursday, April 7, 2011

Introducing - "Keeping it Real" My Journey

Well I've been thinking about blogging and now I am...Keeping it Real! Primarily to share my journey to living a healtier lifestyle and keeping our food real but who knows maybe it will become more.

This is just an intro...mainly to see if it will link to FB and let ya'll know where you can find me.

http://dd-keepingitreal.blogspot.com/

And another reason I decided to do this that there are quite a few blogs about healthy living but it seems most are written by stay-at-home Mom's, which is great! I just think there might be some people out there that work and want to try incorporating more healthy practices and real food into their lives and maybe I can help.

Stay tuned, once I figure all this out I hope to have an informative if not amusing little blog going.

Blessings and remember to Keep it Real! D

No comments:

Post a Comment