Friday, June 3, 2011

Vanilla Frappuccino recipe

It's hot here in Texas and I'm hooked on Starbucks Green Tea Frappuccino's!! But...I don't need all the sugar and who knows what else they put in that stuff and I wasn't able to find a good copycat recipe so I had to experiment a bit to find a yummy, real food, refreshing replacement. This is the easiest thing I was able to come up with and it was yummy!!

Vanilla Frappuccino

1 cup of milk
2 Tablespoons of heavy whipping cream (optional-just a dab of decadence)
1 Teaspoon of vanilla
Stevia to taste -I used 4 packets of Truvia to make the measurements simple
1 Cup of ice

Combine all ingredients in Vitamix or blender and enjoy!

Really easy and very yummy! Vanilla bean would make it even better but I wasn't willing to sacrifice my last vanilla bean when the bottled stuff worked pretty well. Maybe next time...
I hope you enjoy it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment